Recordings for a few talks that I have given.
- Unlocking the symphony of birds: Merlin Sound ID ( UN AI for Good, October 23th, 2023)
- Merlin Sound ID: Building Shazam for Birds ( Colorado State University - Department of Fish, Wildlife, and Conservation Biology Graduate-Faculty Seminar Series, November 18th, 2022)
- What's That Bird? (eCornell, May 19th, 2022)
- Who's Singing? How to Use Merlin Bird ID to Identify Bird Calls (BirdAcademy, Cornell Lab of Ornithology, July 27th, 2021)
- Visipedia + iNaturalist (Center for Data Science, UMass Amherst, October 3rd, 2019)
- Visipedia: An Interactive Field Guide for Birders (Jacobs School of Engineering News, May 7th, 2012)
- Web Interface for Visipedia (Calit2 Summer Scholars Presentations, November 1st, 2010)